This spa facial begins with a cleanse and exfoliate using the Willow Face & Body Wash followed and a warm honey mask to remove dead skin cells, refresh and soften the skin.
A hydrating and soothing mask is applied to the face and neck and whilst the mask is on, experience a foot, hand and lower leg and arm spa massage using the best in relaxing Swedish massage techniques.
After the hydrating mask treatment, organic plant oils of sunflower and calendula are then expertly massaged into your skin to reduce inflammation, nourish and ease tension present in the neck and shoulders.
The natural oils are removed using a warm towel and a refreshing frankincense toner, Willow Intensive Anti-Ageing Eye Serum and face balm is then applied. This relaxing spa treatment is concluded with a spritz of a refreshing face mist and scalp massage.
For the best possible results from this spa facial, please shave 3-6 hours prior to your treatment.
Who is it suitable for?
Suitable for all skin types
- This facial provides essential nourishment, hydrates and helps to renew tired, dull skin as well as working to combat the signs of ageing.
- Rice and oats and manuka honey help to exfoliate the skin leaving it refreshed and clean.
- Calendula oil soothes and calms irritated or sensitive skin caused by shaving.
- Your skin will be left feeling purified, hydrated and refreshed.
Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage, reducing premature ageing, fine lines and wrinkes, leaving you with a radiant complexion.
Not suitable for:
- Contagious skin infections on the face, neck and chest
- Eye infections
- Men with facial hair
- Nut allergies
Terms and conditions: Unsuitable for those with nut allergies. Treatments canceled with less than 12 hours notice will incur a cancellation fee of 50%. A supplement of £5 applies on Saturdays. Please note that booking stand-alone spa treatments does not grant you spa access.